Habitat for Humanity of the Mid-Ohio Valley is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All contributions are tax-deductible. Our mission can only be accomplished with the generous donations and prayers of those who support our efforts. We welcome your gifts in any way you choose to give. There are several ways to donate.
- Write a check payable to Habitat for Humanity and mail it to PO Box 462, Parkersburg, WV 26102.
- Become a member of our Carpenter’s Club. Members pledge a gift of at least $40, payable upon the completion of each home throughout the year. Pledge letters are sent with an invitation to attend the dedication ceremony. The Carpenter’s Club enrollment form can be printed by selecting this link and mailing to us.
- Gifts of stocks are accepted. Please contact the office at 304-422-7907 for more details.
- Donations in memory or in honor of someone important to you are accepted. A note is sent to the family of the honoree or the honoree themselves informing them of your gift (without the amount listed), and those memorials are listed in our newsletter.
- Remember Habitat for Humanity of the Mid-Ohio Valley in your will.
Any gift in cash or stocks of at least $500 qualifies for West Virginia state tax credits through the Neighborhood Investment Program. A limited number of credits are issued to us in September of each year, and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. To find out more, call the office at 304-422-7907.
We are always happy to come and meet with you individually, or speak to a group about how you can help us grow our mission. Please email Robin Stewart to schedule.